Results 1 to 10 of 41

Thread: So what excuses can we make for them now?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: So what excuses can we make for them now?

    Come on man. Israel made them aware of what would happen when they left port if they tried reaching Gaza. It happens quite frequently there. Rarely do the people on those boats resist. This time they met the troops with clubs and etc. After having at 1 man stabbed, they were given permission to use force. I would tend to believe if the Israeli army was really afraid of much resistance they would have taken much heavier ammo.
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

  2. #2
    Inactive Member TheBeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,351
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: So what excuses can we make for them now?

    I would tend to believe if the Israeli army was really afraid of much resistance they would have taken much heavier ammo.
    If they were they wouldn't have boarded at all they would have just lit them up from the helicopter.

    Why didn't these activists follow the proper procedures for distributing aid to the Palestinians instead of going at it like that dumbshit bunch from whale wars??????
    [COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
    [img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •